Wednesday 29 April 2009

Veg Out!

The 26th saw the opening of Veg Out; the exhibition I'm doing with the awesome Katie Green http://www.katiegreen.co.uk and Sophie Swindells http://sophieswindells.co.uk. It was part of the Bristol Art Fringe and it was absolutely rammed! We had such a great turn out and it was a lot of fun. The exhibition itself is on until the 29th of May.

Me putting up my stuff; that nail did NOT want to go in...


Katie and her babies!


My table of goods; I made a small killing that day on posters, stickers, prints and postcards!

Sophie's giclee prints.

Me and Katie caught off-guard having a break from making tea for the customers. What the hell am I doing with my legs?!

I was surprised to sell my pixels to a lovely couple who wanted it for their son's nursery!

It was like this the whole day; apparently, the shop was the busiest part of the whole Art Fringe!

All in all, we had a great day and it was really nice to be able to test my stuff out on an entirely fresh audience and still get a great reaction. I wish I'd had time to frame my stuff a bit better but people were obviously looking at the work and not what it was up in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails