Tuesday 18 May 2010

Street Fighter 2 characters!


Three more to add to the pile! Street Fighter 2 isn't my favourite beat 'em up (Tekken for the win, if you please) but it's still a lot of people's favourite so I thought I'd have a go at a few of the more popular characters! These will be available to buy at the Bristol International Comic Expo this coming weekend. Each large painting will be £25 and small paintings £10 (exclusive con prices!) I've got two more to complete the set and then it's the fun task of making keyrings from the scans. No doubt any that are not sold will be up for grabs in my online shop.

2 comments:

  1. I love Chun-Li! I used to play Street Fighter for hours and hours when I was a kid. It's still my favourite beat em up (well, SF2 to be exact) although I can see the merits of Tekken as well ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Characters within the games also bore similarities, with appearance and fighting styles seemingly replicating each other. As Street Fighter was the first to emerge, it would seem that Mortal Kombat borrowed certain stylings and ideas from the Capcom game. coc hack app

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails