Sunday 26 September 2010

Greetings Cards!

Finally! I got around to packaging the greetings cards I had printed umpteen weeks ago! I will be selling the first batch at BICS (and hopefully the MCM Expo depending on how many sell). There are ten designs to start with:


I'm quite pleased with how the range looks all together as I've only seen them on screen and haven't really printed them as of yet. They are all A6 in size with blank innards. Each card also comes with a few stickers and a "stamp" for the envelope!





My logo adorns the back of the card! Each card will be £2 and after the madness of the cons dies down, I'll be selling them through my site. I do intend to add more designs to later print runs; I just figured I would go with more marketable designs for the time being and see how they go.

2 comments:

  1. They look amazing! Have fun in NY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are great! I love them, and can't wait to buy some. My favorite is 'I Love Coo' and the sasquatch one too :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails