Saturday 5 February 2011

My Desk 2: Painting


This post saw my desk in it's usual state of flux when I'm working, but here it is when I have to paint. It gets a little bit chaotic as I have to navigate around paint tubes, brushes, millions of tin-foil packages acting as a palette (tin foil keeps acrylics wet and airtight) and my keyboard so I can get reference from the internet (like the colour of the Emperor's face in Return of the Jedi). By the point this picture was taken, I'd already dipped my brush in my tea, dropped a paint packet face down on the desk (purple) and given myself a lovely Sparks style moustache with paint from my finger. If you're interested in seeing how I go about painting film and comic characters, see here and here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails